Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Knock-Knock! It's Summer!

I think Summer got lost in the road-construction, but now she's here!
Well, hiya, Friends!  How was your weekend?

I'll tell ya what, the weekend where I live was just about the closest to a Chamber of Commerce weekend you could hope to ask for! 

It's true!  It was sunny, and not too humid, and warm!  Why, imagine my shock and awe when Mommy gave me wardrobe choices that didn't involve long pants and long sleeves!  I thought, what madness is this?!

Turns out, it wasn't madness at all!  Turns out that Summer slipped in somewheres between rain-storms, and boy if it isn't ever GREAT to see her!

Now that Summer's here, maybe I'll get to use my NEW swimming pool.  My Mushroom Pool has gotten kinda tiny for me to really swim in anymore, but I still use it as a comfortable lounger, down in the gymnasium.  Now that Summer's here, maybe I'll get to get some wear outta my sandals I bought at the dang ol' Target about a month back. 

Or heck, maybe I'll just be able not to hafta wear sleeves for a little while.  You know, that's kind of a big thing, Big People!  Not havin' to wear a buncha layers in order to be comfortable!

Well, I love ya lots, Friends, but I've got some serious playin' to do today.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment