Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Zoe In Motion!

Dancin' sets your mind free, too!
Hello there, Friends!  Happy Friday to you!

Yes, I'm still dealin' with the summertime writer's block, but I'm continuing to write my way through it, and also, I've learned over my time as Toddler Blogger Extraordinaire that moving and jumping through the air really goes a long way in letting my mind let go to do the things it does best!

So what I'm gonna do today is dance like it's Friday, which, coincidentally and conveniently, it actually IS!  How about that?!

I don't care what kind of music's on, Friends.  Actually, I don't care if there even IS music!  I have a whole soundtrack up in my head, after all.  I don't even care if there's people lookin' at me, Friends.

Because dancin' just lets my mind just free right up and give me a whole buncha creative thoughts, just like that.  You bet!

Some people go out and weed the garden when they're havin' the summertime writer's block, but I say dancin's way more fun than weedin' the dang ol' garden!  How do you tell the Good Plants from the weeds, anyways?  You can't!  So it's better to dance, dance, dance! 

Awwww, I love the heck right outta ya, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment