Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Ridin' Along in My Automobile!

Drivin' the Model Z is ridin' along in high style, Big People!
Hiya, Friends! 

As you know, it's the start of the Fourth of July Holiday Weekend, and what better way to celebrate sucha big weekend than by goin' for a little drive in my Model Z?

I'll tell ya what's better than going for a little drive in the Model Z, Friends!  Goin' for a BIG drive in the Model Z!  This car is nothing but high style, if I do say so myself!

So what if it doesn't have fancy features like air conditioning or a Bose stereo system?  I don't need those things!  But I do insist upon comfort, and style, and a just-me-sized driving experience, and that's where the Model Z not only delivers, but delivers it all with a big pink bow!  How about that?!

You know, Friends, I've decided that I like what I like, and it doesn't matter what anybody else has to say about it.  If ya like my car, that's great!  If ya don't, I hope you find a car that you like as much as I like mine!  And I bet it'll be just the ticket for you!

I'd stick around a little longer, Friends, but I wanna get to drivin', mmmkay?  I'll ketchup with ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment