Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Milk Glasses

I don't know why Mommy hates my milk glasses so much!
Hiya, Big People!

You're still talkin' to me after yesterdee's post!  Excellent.  Not that I was worried.  Not that I feel like I hafta apologize for the way I see the world.  I don't.  I just know it can be a polarizing issue, and I'm just glad we can all be friends and still believe what we each believe.  How about that?!

Anyways.  Check out my glasses I'm wearin' today!  Aren't they so cool?!  They're these crazy straw glasses.  I can put 'em on my face, put one end of the straw in my mouth, the other in a glassa milk, and just you behold the fabulosity!

What I can't understand is this: Mommy HATES my Milk Glasses.  I mean hates 'em with the white-hot intensity of a hundred-thousand suns.  We're talkin' top-level hatred, and if you know my Mommy, you know this is really sayin' something about how she feels about these Milk Glasses.

She says it's because they're a pain in the butt to clean.  I think it's because ultimately, Mommy hates fun.

It's the logical conclusion to which I've arrived, because yes.  See, the Milk Glasses are just pure fun.  Mommy hates the Milk Glasses.  Therefore, Mommy hates fun.  The end.

I still love my Milk Glasses, Friends.  And I sure love you.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Be yourself!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment