Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

I Point to Magnetic Friday

Like a compass that always points North, I point to Magnetic Friday, I s'pose, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  I hope you're havin' a nice Sunday!  Ya really deserve a nice one!

I've been mixed up on what day it is, most of this week, Friends. 

I got back on the ball for the Weekend, of course, but on Tuesday, I thought it was Wednesday for pertineer most of the day, and although I was corrected and learned that no, it was only Tuesday, by the time Wednesday rolled around, it definitely had more of a Thursday feel to it.

Boyo boy, Friends, did people ever think I was nuts.  By Thursday, which felt like Friday to me, I figured to heck with it all, celebrated the day just like it was a Friday, and then enjoyed a second Friday on Actual Friday.

You know what it is, Big People?  Do you know what my issue is?  I'm like a compass that always points north, you know?  Except my North Pole is Friday, and all's I wanna hafta do is just zero on Friday and head straight there.  Doesn't matter if it's Monday, Tuesday, or any NonFriday day.  Friday's where I'm headed, so outta my way, I guess!

Well, tomorrow starts a brand new week, doesn't it?  I can be more on the ball this coming up week.  Or not.  I haven't decided.  I know which direction I'm headed in the week!

I love ya, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow, whatever day that is!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment