Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

No Particular Place to Go!

I've got no particular place to go, except right through this dang ol' writer's block!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday!

Well, if ya haven't noticed from the quality of my posts, recently, I'm still sufferin' from the dang ol' Writer's Block.  Summeritis. 

Today, I'm deploying another strategery for dealin' with it.  I'm ridin' along in an automobile.  Sometimes, you've just gotta get in a car and ride.  Listen to musics.  Watch scenery go by.  Speculate on what the people you pass are up to, and invent little backstories for them.  You know, pretty much anything that gets the ol' noggin cookin' up great ideas.  Or at the very least, some passable ideas, you know what I'm sayin'?

Friends, this Writer's Block thing is just as frusterating for me as it is for you.  Maybe even more frusterating for me.  I sure as the diddle love ya for stickin' with me during this creatively tough time.  I love ya lots! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment