Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Wabi-Sabi, Nearly Perfect Middle of the Month

I love it when all the middles align, pretty much!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!  It feels so good to know what the heck day of the week it is, I'll tell ya what!

I like that the fifteenth of this month falls on a Wednesday.  Wednesday is the middle of the week, and the fifteenth is pretty much the middle of the month.  I mean, I know that technically, months that have thirty-one days, the sixteenth is the smack-dab middle of the month, and that would be more suitable for a Wednesday, but I don't wanna let little details like that ruin my happiness for today.

You know, the Japanese have a term for this kind of embracing the perfectly imperfect.  It's called 'wabi-sabi,' and not only is it super-fun to say, but it's also a wonderful way to approach life. 

So friends, get out there and just embrace the perfectly imperfect, wabi-sabi kind of middle-of-the-month we're having. 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment