Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

No-Pressure Wednesday!

I'm a big fan of no-pressure Wednesdays!
Hiya, Friends! 

Hey, so it's Wednesday!  I like that.  I like Wednesdays.  This one's a no-pressure Wednesday, and do you wanna know why?  Because it isn't close to the middle of the month, like last week's was.  Oh, it was soclose, wasn't it?  I mean, if it were Wednesday, September Fifteenth, or Wednesday, November Fifteenth, or Wednesday, April Fifteenth, or Wednesday, June Fifteenth, it woulda been smack-dab right on.

But it wasn't, was it?

Nope!  We're in a Month of Thirty-One Days.  I know I covered this last Wednesday, so I won't belabor the point today.

What I would like to focus on is that I just love these Wednesdays where there's no pressure to perform.  Back when we usedta get a Wednesday visit from my friend Joe The Camel, there was always pressure to answer him correctly when he'd come through, asking at the toppa his lungs, 'What day is it?!'  Even though that was funny, there was some pressure to get it right.

I'll admit I cracked under that pressure a timer two.  I really did.

Anyway, Friends, I sure hope you have a Great Day today.  I love ya so much, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment