Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Orange Ya Glad I Didn't Say 'Banana?'

Oh, Banana.  It's you again.  Wonderful. *sigh*
Hiya, Friends!  I heard a joke the other day.  It's a knock-knock joke.  It goes:
"Knock-knock!"
"Who's there?"
"Banana!"
"Banana who?"
"Knock-knock!"
"Who's there?"
"Banana!"
"Banana who?"
...
"Knock knock!"
"*AAAAAAAARGH!* Who's there?"
"Orange!"
"ORANGE WHO?!?!?!?!"
"Hahahahha!  Orange ya glad I didn't say 'Banana'?"

Well, I get that little kids my age are s'posed to think that sorta thing is hi-larious, but that joke's a bit much.  You know what I'm saying?  I  mean, I was brought to the point of exasperation before Orange showed up.

Oh hey, Orange! You're new! Get a new joke now!
Or maybe Orange was there all along.  Maybe it was Orange saying he was 'Banana' the whole time.  Wouldn't that be a gas?  And by 'gas,' I don't mean the fun kind of gas where you're like 'hahahahah! that's a gas!' but the kind where you're like 'ummmm, do I smell gas? gross!'

What I'm sayin' is Orange and that joke are a coupla stinkers.

 Now Friends, I've got a joke for ya, and I think it's pure comedic gold. It's my favorite one. You ready?

Okay.  This is hilarious.

Why is Six afraid of Seven?  Do you know, Friends?  Do you know?  Hahahaha!  This is good.

Six is afraid of Seven, because Seven ate Nine!  Hahahah!

How about that?!  Awwwww, I love ya, Friends!  Muah!






No comments:

Post a Comment