Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Workin' Your Face Muscles!

Work your face muscles!
Smile, smile, smile!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey, have you ever smiled so much that you were sure your cheeks were gonna fall right off your face?  Well, I have!  And I've been readin' up on it, and as it turns out, your cheeks won't fall right off your face, but you WILL make those smilin' muscles nice and strong!  How about that?!

Smiling is my favorite form of exercise, because it doesn't matter what the temperature is doing, you can still exercise your smiling muscles without getting all sweaty and gross and fatigued.  You can smile anywhere, really!

You know what, Friends?  When I'm havin' a bad day, I just go ahead and smile, whether I feel like it or not.  Eventually, I DO feel like smiling.  It just turns things all around for me.  I think some of you out there call this approach 'faking it until you make it.'  I fake smiling until I make myself smile!

For extra abdominal work and burning extra calories, I even add in anything from a little chuckle to a deep belly laugh.  Depends on how many of those deep muscles you wanna work in your core.

Hey!  I just thought of something!  Smiling is like sit-ups for your face!  Except even more fun!
Laugh, too, if ya wanna!

Wear goggles- they're like weights for your face!
Unlike those expensive infomercial gadgets and DVD sets, smiling and laughing, smiling doesn't cost you a thing, and you don't hafta worry about whether or not you can hang your clothes on a smile, like people do with their unused treadmills and exercise bikes and other gadgets.

You can start right now, with your smile training!  You don't even hafta wait for your smile to ship.  How about that?!  I'd call that a bargain, Friends!

Come on!  Let's all work our face muscles together now!  SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment