Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Everything in Moderation!

Hiya, Friends!  Well, despite the delicious-looking cupcake on my shirt today, I really am health-and-fitness-conscious.  I really am.  And I betchya didn't know that I'm a part-time personal trainer as a side-dish to the other jobs I do around here.
The Snowman's gonna do some Supermans on the FitBall!

It's true.   In fact, one of my clients is Frosty The Snowman, and I can tell ya that because he said it's okay, and he also signed a release.  So we're good.  Frosty wanted me to tell you that his favorite exercise is Belly-Whoppers.  I'm just tryin' to get him to be able to do a plank for more than fifteen seconds, but it's all about baby-steps, Friends.  It really is.

I know you'd think that this personal trainer side-dish of a job butts heads with me working at my friend Donut Dude's sometimes, but it really doesn't.  I'm an everything-in-moderation kind of girl.

Except with chocolate.  If there's a way for me to eat ALLLLLL the chocolate, instead of a moderate amount of chocolate, I'm all over it.  I know this about myself.  I acknowledge it.  I accept it, and I adapt my circumstances so that there isn't usually ALLLLLL the chocolate around.

Why am I all about moderation, Friends?  Well, because if you're telling yourself all the time that you can't visit Donut Dude's, where is it you wanna go?

Donut Dude's, and once you're there, you wanna order the giant latte, a couple of the Bacon Muffins with Maple Swirl, and a box of Donut Dude donuts.  (Pssssst- he's comin' out with a Maple-Bacon-Crunch donut- a donut filled with Maple-Vanilla Angel Creme, iced with maple icing, and sprinkled with little bits of applewood-smoked bacon!  And it's deeeeeeeeeeelicious!)  And you wanna eat all those things before you even get to work.

Or, you tell yourself you're Not Eating Ice Cream anymore, only to find yourself face-first in a pint of Chunky Monkey one of these nights for supper.

Moderation.  Being nice to yourself.  That's what I'm all about as a personal trainer and as a personal person. 

Be nice to yourselves today, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment