Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

The Let's Make Monday Better Brigade!

Hmmm... How can I make Monday as awesome as the weekend?
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you!  Didja have a GREAT weekend?  Didja get your Day-After-Valentine's Day- Clearance Chocolate?!  Didja get a nice dinner out somewhere?

So anyways, now it's Monday.  And after a weekend, Monday can feel like a letdown.  I know we've talked about this at length a lot in our time together, friends.  I know it.  I know I've insisted that we don't all HATE Mondays like we say we do, but rather, Mondays just seem like a letdown compared to the weekend, so then we're all like 'I HATE this!'

I know!  Imaginary Pinball Bowling!
I stand behind that.  Monday isn't REALLY all that bad, but the weekend is such a tough act to follow.

But the thing of it is, if we all just look for something super-fun about
Monday, we can find a way not to be so upset about it being Monday.

And I have just the thing.  Imaginary Bowling.  Think about it, Friends!  Imaginary Bowling has all the fun of real bowling, except that you don't hafta worry about your ball goin' into the gutter, because you can just imagine that the gutters have Bowling Ball Repellers installed, and your ball bounces right the heck back out!

And since we're imaginin', the ball doesn't hafta make a straight path down to the pins.  We can imagine that there's bumpers all down the alley, and your bowling ball bounces all over the place, until it finally knocks over those pins!

...And Ice Cream!  Ice Cream makes EVERYTHING better!
Imaginary Pinball Bowling, if you will!  I mean, it'll keep us all guessing just where that ball's gonna go!  If you don't imagine the pinball bumpers, it's too easy to imagine that you throw nothing but strikes all the time, and that gets boring after a while, so trust me on this, Friends: adding in the bumpers also adds a dash of needed craziness to the game... where's that ball gonna go next?  How many pins is it gonna knock down?

Really, I'm surprised nobody's come up with a Pinball Bowling Game in real life.  It seems like a GREAT idea to me!

Of course, another way to make Monday better is to stop off and get some ice cream for yourself.  Ice cream makes everything better!

I love ya lots, Friends! See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment