Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

It's Friday! I'm In Love!

It's Friday- Go ahead and get a little crazy today, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  My goodness!  Here we are at the end of another week.  Friends, it's the day we all love so much.  It's Friday!

You know, on Monday, I was thinkin' of that oldie called "Manic Monday," and today, all I can sing in my head is "Friday I'm In Love."

I'm in love with everything, but mostly I'm in love with Friday.

It really was kind of a crazy week, what with that big snowstorm right smack in the middle of the week.  Daddy was home, so on Wednesday, I thought it was already Friday.  But then he went back to work yesterday, so I knew that it wasn't Friday on Wednesday.  It was still only Wednesday.  And yesterday was still Thursday, and that's okay.

I think it's fun to have a crazy, chopped-up week like this one was, every once in a while.  I really do.  Routine is great.  I love routine and stability and being able to count on what is gonna happen when.  But sometimes, it's great to shake things up.

That makes me think of another oldie!  "Shake It Up!"  Nicey upbeat songs today, Friends!  Let's all put on some upbeat music and dance around.  It's Friday!  We can get a little bit crazy today, mmmmmmkay?

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment