Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

It's My Four-HUNDREDTH Post!

Wow!  Four Hundred posts!  That's something!
Friends!  You're here!  Hooray!

Guess what!  This post that you're looking at, right the heck now, before your very eyes, is my FOUR HUNDREDTH BLOG POST!  It's true!  Four with two zeroes behind it!  400!  Can you believe it?

This is a big deal for me.  I've stuck with this web log long enough to have four-hundred posts!  That's a lotta stickin'! 

Heckle and Jeckle, it's a big day for you, too, since it means that you've READ 400 of my blog posts!  Maybe.  It's okay if you haven't read each and every one.  I mean, maybe you're just gettin' to know me, and you haven't had time to go back and read all the other posts.  That'd be a lotta readin' to do in one day. 

I feel like there oughtta be a celebration.
The important thing is that if you wanted to, there'd be 400 posts for you to read, right now!

Wow.  So 400 posts. I bet you're askin' yourself where I come up with the inspiration to write 400 posts.  I bet you're askin' yourself if I have a jar of ideas and I pull one out to write about every day, and... Hey.  That idea-jar idea isn't bad.  I'm gonna write that one down and maybe use it.  I haven't done that yet.  No.  I just draw my inspiration from the world around me.  From conversations I have.  From things I see.

The world's an inspiring place if you let it be, Friends!  It really is!

I'll tell ya what.  It's been a BIG WEEK for me.  You might remember me mentioning earlier in the week that Sunday marked my two-year anniversary of doing my The Daily Zoe Show over on the Facebook.  So there was that, and now there's this.  Four-hundred posts.

I'm gonna order a donut-cake about this big, to celebrate!
It's enough to make my head spin, almost!  But mostly, it's enough to make me wanna keep writing!  Keep writing, keep writing, keep writing-writing-writing! 

That was supposed to be me paraphrasing that silly Dorry from Finding Nemo.  Have you seen that movie, Friends?  If you haven't, you should find it, so you can know what I'm talking about.  If you HAVE seen it... isn't it a GREAT movie, Friends?  Oh, my goodness, I just loved it!

But the thing about that silly little Dorry-fish was that she kept telling herself to keep swimming.  Just keep swimming.  That's what we've gotta do.  Whatever our swimming is, we've gotta keep doin' it. 

Friends, I love ya bunches!  I'll be seein' you tomorrow.  You bet your fins I will!  But right now, I've got some serious celebratin' to do!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment