Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

When Ya Squeeze the Gogurt on the Wrong End

Oh, my goodness! I made a mess!
Hiya, Friends! 

Hey, you know what?  Yesterday, I was eatin' some yogurt out of a tube.  It's called "Gogurt," and it's tasty, and I love the taste of it.  It's cold and creamy and fruity.

One thing I don't like about that Gogurt is that the toppa the tube, where you get to eat the yogurt from, looks just like the bottom of the tube, where ya squeeze from.  So, if ya get discombobulated and have the toppa the tube pointed down, and the bottom of the tube pointed up, and ya squeeze and squeeze and squeeze, thinkin' the tube must be all stopped up, and you're still not gettin' anything, when ya look down on the floor, you realize that you WERE gettin' somethin' outta the tube, after all, but it went on the floor instead of in your mouth.
It's okay now.  I cleaned up my own mess!

That isn't just a hypothetical situation I thought up in a lab.  It really happened to me yesterday.  I had my Gogurt tube upside-down, and squirted it all over the floor.

I'll tell ya what.  I felt awful bad about it.  Mommy just got done sweepin' the floor, and here I was, squirtin' yogurt all over it, accidentally, but accidentally or not, it still happened, and it needed to be cleaned up.  It really did. 

Cleanin' up my own messes makes me feel good!
Mommy got a cloth to clean up my mess.  She didn't say anything mean to me about it.  She just started cleanin' it up, and I felt just awful.  It was my mess.  So I went over to her and took the cloth.  She didn't wanna give it to me at first.  I think she thought I was just takin' her cloth for fun, but I told her I wanted to clean up my yogurt.  And then she gave me the cloth, and that's just what I did.  I cleaned up my own mess.

For some reason, Mommy was so surprised.  That made me happy, but it also made me happy to be able to clean up my own mess.  It made me feel like a real-life Big Person. 

Life's messy, Friends, but the more I live it, the more I realize that it's just better to clean up your own messes.  It can be a little worky, but when you're done, you feel so much more better than you would if ya let somebody else clean up your mess for you.  Take that to the bank, Pals!  That's some pretty awesome stuff from your pal Zoe!  Hahahaha!

Anyway, I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots !  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment