Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tea Par-TEA for Me!

I carry my teapot by the SPOUT!  That's how I roll!
Hiya, Friends!  How are you today?  The weather's been a little upsy-downsy, hasn't it?  Cold and sunny, warmer-but-still-cold rainy.  It's hard to know just what the weather's trying to accomplish, other than gettin' us all sick.

No big deal. It still pours the same!
That's why I'm enjoying a hot beverage today.  Now, usually, I like my Bambinoccinos from Donut Dude's, but with all the weather weirdness going around, I figured I'd better do something nice for my immune system and have some magical tea.  I don't know if you know about this or not, Friends.  It's a magical beverage.  I get the magical tea leaves sent to me through the mail.  I don't even know if it's available to you Big People.  Mommy says she can't see my magical tea leaves in my Don't Get Sick Tea.  To me, they look like glitter, and when ya put 'em in hot water and let 'em steep like you would regular tea, they turn into little tiny waterlilies that start spinning, and they take off and go *pop* in the air, in a cloud of really fine glitter before they disappear without a trace.  Have you ever seen tea like that?
See?  Tea!  So long's I get to the destination, who cares which road I choose?

What's that? ... No, I'm pretty sure they're tea leaves, and ya put water on 'em.  You don't set them on fire.  That's silly.  Why would you wanna do that?  Big People.  Anyway.  Back to my magical tea.

It tastes a little like cotton candy and sparkles, and it's really warm.  Soothing, if you will.  Soothing is good for this time of year.  And it makes me happy.

Also, it reportedly wards off colds and the ickies going around, and I've had colds and ickies before, so I like to do whatever I can, to avoid getting them. 

I guess, Friends, if you can't get ahold of any of my magical tea that I buy through the mail, you ought to find the grown-up version.  I think it's called Heck in Asia or something.  It's worth a try!

Stay warm, stay healthy, and come right back here tomorrow.  I love ya lots, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment