Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Brock Lee!

Brock Lee and I have the power of healthy eating on our side!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you!

So!  How's it going?  Do you remember my pal Brock Lee, the giant broccoli?  I betchya thought I'd given up on my ol' pal Brock Lee, but I haven't.  In fact, my post the other day about Kiddie Menu Hacks was actually inspired by my pal Brock Lee!

You bet it was!  You see, Brock Lee is something of a Healthy Foods Guru around here.  Brock Lee helps me choose healthier alternatives to traditional toddler fare, and for that I am so grateful!

For instance, whenever I'm tempted by a tower of French fries, Brock Lee points out that a bit of sweet potato mash is really tasty, and much better for me than the fries!  Or if I see something sugary and get to thinkin' that it sounds delicious, Brock Lee presents me with an apple.  I tried caramel with apple slices once, and you know what?  I prefer my apple slices all by themselves!  If I'm lookin' for something crunchy, insteadda lettin' me dive headfirst into a bagga salty pretzels, Brock Lee swoops in and gets me to noshing on little carrots and celery.  How about that?!

Everybody oughtta have a Healthy Foods Guru like Brock Lee!  Healthy foods give ya energy!

Hey.  I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking that your pal Zoe has been drinkin' some kind of crazy Kool-Aid to be talkin' like this, but in reality, I just like healthy foods.  And I'm glad I've gotten to know Brock Lee.  Healthy eatin' is where it's at!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment