Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail!

I bet the Bunny Trail is paved with jelly beans, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  How was your Easter?  Didja get a new outfit?  Didja get lotsa candy?

I sure did!

Peter Cottontail hopped down the Bunny Trail and brought me a buncha neat stuff, especially some books, so I can make myself smarter while I'm sugaring up with the contents of my Easter basket. 

All the talk about the Bunny Trail over the weekend got me to wondering what this Bunny Trail really is like.  I can't imagine that Peter Cottontail settles for plain ol' asphalt pavement for his Bunny Trail.  There's nothing fun about that.

I betchya the Bunny Trail is paved in jelly beans.  That's what I bet!  If I found a trail paved in Jelly Beans, I'd definitely not mind hippety-hoppity happily hopping on it!  I betchya that's why Peter Cottontail is so happy, Friends.  How could you NOT be happy when you're hopping down a trail of jelly beans?  That's a rhetorical question.  You couldn't not be happy in that situation!

Friends, I'll see ya tomorrow.  I'm gonna hop on over to my Easter basket and select a chocolate carrot and one of my new books to read.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment