Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Tee Minus One Week 'Til Spring Ahead

At least we're closer to Summer when we Spring Ahead!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to ya!

Hey, you know what?  In a week from today, we'll be turnin' our clocks ahead.  Some of you like to call it 'Spring Ahead.' Me?  I call it 'Feelin' Like I'm Runnin' Late Everywhere I Go for the Next Few Weeks.'

It's true.  My clock inside me is governed by Mother Nature, not The Man.  So in my experience of Spring Ahead for my whole life, and this'll be my FIFTH Spring Ahead, I will be even less ready to go to bed at bedtime, and will likely be a little slowed-down in the morning, on accounta my body-clock thinks I have an hour of sleep left, but the Clock of the Man says it's time to rise and shine and start hecklin' the daylights outta my folks.

Anyways, we don't Spring Ahead today, but we do in less than a week now, and I just wantchya all to prepare for it, Friends, however you might do just that.  I don't have any ideas for ya, actually.  I wish I did.  I know I'm usually your girl to come to when you need answers.  I usually have an answer for everything.  Not this, though, I'm sorry to say.  I mean, I roll with Spring Ahead sort of undramatically, because I hafta, and there's no choice but to go along with it, but I really don't start to comin' around to Spring Ahead until May or June.  You know, when I can really see results. 

Anyway.  Let's enjoy our last week of Standard Time and daylight in the early morning while we have it, Friends.  I love ya lots!  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment