Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Springtime!

Spring is neither early nor late, but precisely on time, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to ya!

Well, ya know, back in February, on Groundhog Day, Punxsutawney Phil said we'd have an early Spring, and the Weather Woodchuck here in the Bing said Spring would get here when it wants to, and please will we shut the door to his den on our way out so he could get some more sleep.

And here we are, on March the Sixteenth.  I think we're pretty much turnin' the tides to Springtime.  I mean, yeah, of course it'll get warm and cold and warm and cold a couple-three times before it's all the way Spring, but I'd say Punxsutawney Phil and Weather Woodchuck deserve a job well done.

How about that, Friends?

Spring's a comin', Big People!  Get your gardenin' gloves and sunhat ready, 'cause we'll have work to do!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment