Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuney Tuesday!

Nothin' makes my day like music!
Hiya, Big People!  Hey!  It's Tuesday, and that means that it's Tuney Tuesday here at The Daily Zoe! 

If ya haven't heard of Tuney Tuesday, that's because I've never done a Tuney Tuesday before.  It's completely new.  I'm not sure if I'll do another Tuney Tuesday.  But today, it just so happens that I brought in my sparkly pink ukulele, and I'm havin' a ball, playin' it.

Oh, you know.  I like to play all kinds of tunes on my ukulele on this Tuney Tuesday.  It isn't important what I'm playing; the important thing is that I'm playing.

You see, music helps ya integrate all your thoughts in your head.  It helps your synapses connect and fire.  In short, music helps your brain light right up like a whole buncha twinkle lights, sendin' out messages, formulatin' great ideas.  Music's where it's at.

You know, Big People, I might just make Tuney Tuesday a thing around here.  Music is just too important not to listen to every day.  How about that?!

Hey, Friends!  You find some music to enjoy today, too!  Light your brain up!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment