Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Is Here!

I'm really looking forward to going to the Lake House in August, though.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to ya!

So!  How's it going?

 It's been brought to my attention that Spring is finally here, so that's something to smile about!

Thing of it is, it's kind of felt like Spring all winter, really, if you think about it.  So it's no big patoot that now it's officially Spring, you know?  Not to me.

This kid's already thinkin' ahead to summertime, and goin' to the Lake House.  I keep talkin' about the Lake House, because I CANNOT WAIT!!!!, and Mommy says, "Cool it, Zoe!  We have so many fun things we gotta do between now and when we go to the Lake House, that you'll just be fast-forwarding through them and wishing away your time!  Don't do that!"

Well, her tellin' me not to do that just makes me wanna do it, you know?  I wanna ride in the kayak.  I wanna squirt with the squirt-guns.  I finally get my own room this year.  I can't wait for that.  I'm gonna be seein' the Lake from a new venue.  I can't wait for that, either. 

Tellin' a kid to cool it on lookin' forward to something like the Lake House.  Boy, sometimes, I wonder if my mother ever was a Little Kid.

Anyways, it's Springtime!  Wahoo!  Time to go out on my Swing and Slide!  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment