Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Own Micro Apartment!

Yep, I pretty much like my new micro apartment!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know,  now that I'm four years old and all, I've decided that it's high time that I move into my own place, so I can set my own rules, eat whatever I wanna eat, whenever I wanna eat it, watch what I wanna watch on the television, and go to bed whenever the heck I please, not when some Grownup tells me I oughtta.

I got to lookin' around the real estate market, tryin' to see what was available to a kid like me, with my credit rating and income, along with my lifestyle.  For instance, I know I wanted an apartment or condominium, or a house with lawn and driveway service, because I just don't wanna take the time for lawn and driveway upkeep.  Pretty soon, though, I realized that a palatial duplex penthouse condo was just a scoonch out of my price range.  I had to think smaller.  Much smaller.  Like studio or efficiency apartment small. 

I turned my attention to Tiny Homes, and then Really Tiny Homes.  Even these pocket palaces were a bit much for my needs, or more to the point, my budget, so I am so lucky I found a Micro Apartment Building here in the Bing.  It's pretty much a shelf in a closet that fits me, but you know what?  It's cozy, and quiet, and clean.  It features blond hardwood floors and contrasting darkwood doors.  It's very modern and stylish and I loved it and moved in on sight.

I'm really happy in my micro apartment.  It offers me the best of independent living available to four year olds in the Bing, but still allows me to enjoy an active social life, as I have to go out for all my dining, exercise, and entertainment needs.

This is the life, Pals, and I'm livin' it!  I bet you wish you could be four again, just so you could be my neighbor in the Micro Apartment Building!  But I really wantchya to be happy in your own life, Friends.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment