Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My Side of the Story!

I came home from the Emergency Room with a buncha swag!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Hey.  I've got a LOT to tell ya.  You see, for yesterday's post, it was my daddy's birthday, and I didn't wanna overshadow Daddy's birthday.  Plus, I hadn't had a chance to write my blog post for yesterday, and I wound up in the Emergency Room Monday night, so I ended up havin' to write my blog post in the ER on Mommy's telephone. 

That was an experience.

Anyway, here's the scoop on what happened.  When Mommy went into the kitchen Monday night to cook supper, I decided to practice a cool new trick I thought up on my bike, which involves ridin' my bike off the couch.

Well, that's as far as I got.  Ridin' my bike off the couch.  As it turns out, ridin' my bike off the couch isn't that good an idea!  It landed wrong, so I landed wrong, right on my right hand.  It HURT!!!  It hurt more than anything's hurt in my whole entire LIFE!

So I went to the emergency room.  It took five hours!  We didn't get home until pertineer one-o-clock in the MORNING!  And it turns out I have a little break in my right forearm.  I'm goin' tomorrow morning to find out more, at an orthopedic surgeon's office!

They didn't send me home from the hospital empty-handed while I'm broken-armed, though!  No way!  First, when I got my X-ray, the techs gave me a print-out of my arm-bones!  And I got to bring it home.  I'm gonna frame it!  Plus, they gave me THREE stickers!  And then the nurse noticed my ice pack I brought from home was warm, so they got me a REFILLABLE one!

I'll tell ya what, Friends, I left that ER feelin' like a Very Tired Important Person.  I wouldn't say that was my favorite way to spend a Monday night, but I will say they sure treated this Little Kid nice!

So that's what happened, Big People!  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

2 comments:

  1. Poor sweetie hope it heals fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe says "Thank you!" and that she hopes so, too. She's doing really well with her temporary splint.

      Delete