Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Not All Ricottage Cheese Was Created Equal

There's nothing wrong with knowin' what your favorite things are, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you.  So!  How's it going?

Well, ya know, I'm a kid with a taste for the finer things in life, and that makes me kind of an expert in... well, the finer things in life. 

Anyways, the other day, I told Mommy I wanted some Ricottage Cheese.  You know the kind I'm talkin' about.  It comes in a tub, and ya scoop it out into a dish and eat it.  And as it turned, out, we had some Ricottage Cheese in the fridge!  How about that?!

Mommy let me pick out my dish, and let me pick out my spoon, and then I saw it: the tubba Ricottage Cheese.  What a disaster.  It was dark blue with a stupid bird on it.  I like the Ricottage Cheese that Gramma buys, which comes in a white tub with a big letter C on it. 

Needless to say, I was NOT lettin' anybody feed me inferior Ricottage Cheese from the dark blue tub with the stupid bird on it.  And needless to say, this made Mommy mad, on accounta she'd already scooped me out a portion of that inferior Ricottage Cheese.  And then do you know what she did?  She told me it's the same exact thing Gramma buys, but it just comes in a different tub, is all.  She said all Ricottage Cheese is the same!

I don't know if Mommy thinks I was born yesterday or what, but I'm definitely not fallin' for that trick.  You and I both know, Big People, that not all Ricottage Cheese is created equal.

Hmmmmmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment