Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Just you try and pinch me!
Hiya, Big People Friends!  Happy Thursday to you, but more importantly, Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

As you know, on St. Patrick's Day, you're supposedta wear green, otherwise the leprechauns will come along and pinch ya. 

I have taken all precaution against bein' pinched on today, St. Patrick's Day.  You bet I have.  Not only am I wearin' my green Thursday underwear, I'm also wearin' green pants and a green shirt.  I've been eatin' lots of greens like broccoli and spinach and cabbage.  I've even been thinkin' green, by planning recycling strategies for the things I use around the house.

I am green inside and out on this St. Patrick's Day, but if that still isn't enough for the pinching-prone leprechauns, Big People, I am also carrying a sword today.

Oh, don't look at me like that.  I'm not going to sword the leprechauns!  That's not what I'm all about!  How could you think that?  Anyways, it's a plastic sword, so the most I could do to the leprechauns who'd wanna unlawfully pinch me is maybe leave a red mark, or if I swung like I really meant it, hit a homerun with 'em, or possibly raise a welt. 

It's the idea that I have a sword and a fearsome look on my face today that's really the take-home point of all this, Big People. 

I'm not to be pinched today.  No way.  I hope you're not to be pinched today, either.

I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment