Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Hoppy Easter!

Sorry about the bad pun, Friends.  I couldn't help myself!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Easter to you! 

Well, ya know, I like Easter a lot.  I like that it's springtime.  I like the bright colors and the pastel colors.

I know yesterday, I was kinda sour about growin' up and not bein' a baby anymore.  It is a bitter little pill to swallow, findin' out that you're not the center of the universe, after all.  But you know what?  Growin' up has some benefits, especially right here around Easter-time.

You see, babies cannot hunt for Easter Eggs.  I am an impressive Easter Egg Hunter.  Babies cannot eat Easter candy.  I LOVE Peeps-n-Creme Eggs-n-Jelly Beans!

So I guess it's a trade-off.  I hafta realize I'm not the center of the universe, sure, but I guess it isn't so bad.  There's probably a lotta responsibility resting on the shoulders of the actual center of the universe.

Anyways, you have a Happy, Hoppy Easter, Big People!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment