Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

An After-Halloween Surprise!

This is my face when Gramma brings me animal crackers!
Hiya, Friends!  Zoe here!  Well, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, what with trick-or-treating on Halloween on Wednesday night, and then getting to eat my Halloween cupcake for dessert on Thursday night, guess what happened yesterday! Guess!

My Gramma stopped by and brought me a Halloween card, and an orange teddy bear with a witch hat, and that's not even the best part.  She also brought me some animal crackers.  Oh, wow.

You know what.  I love animal crackers.  The best ones, of course, are the ones shaped like little giraffes.  At first, I felt awkward about eating the little giraffe-shaped animal crackers, but I asked my Little Giraffe friends about it, and they said I shouldn't feel at all awkward for eating the giraffe-shaped ones, because they're just cookies!  So there we have it!  It's okay to eat the giraffe-shaped animal crackers!

You'd think that I'd go all monster on a bag of animal crackers, but I don't.  I can make a bag of animal crackers last for days, especially when the bag has a zippy top.  Boy, I like those zippy tops.  I can have Mommy give me two or three animal crackers at a time, and the bag gets all closed up with the zippy top, and the next animal crackers I eat, they're as crispy as the first ones I ate out of the bag.  How about that?!

We sure live in some pretty spectacular times, Big People, do you know that?  Bags with zippy tops, little cookies in the shapes of animals, little devices that bring us the voices of people that are far away... spectacular times!

Well, Friends!  All this talk about animal crackers is making me a little hungry, so I'm going to go see if I can get Mommy to open that zippy-topped bag and give me some of my animal crackers.  I hope you have a good day and get to enjoy something that you really like today!  Remember that Zoe loves you!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment