Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

I Had A Dream

...And there it was, a cupcake big as a house!
Friends, I had the best dream last night.  I had a dream that when I looked out my window this morning, parked in the yard, there was a cupcake the size of a house.  Not a little bitty house, but a big house with three stories.  And one of those cupola things on top. 

It was beautiful!  It had lotsa fluffy frosting up on top, and a wrapper that was pink and purple and shiny.  Oh, it was just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!

And there was a notecard, big as a Jeep, right next to the cupcake the size of a house that said "For Zoe," so I went downstairs and climbed to the top of the cupcake, and the frosting was real buttercreme.  I could swim in it, and it was sweet, but not too sweet, and it left a buttery taste in my mouth!

There were sprinkles, too.  I forgot to mention the sprinkles.  It isn't that they weren't worth the mention.  They were! But they were really small, and sparkly, like glitter, but I could eat the glitter.  And it tasted like powdered sugar and vanilla!

I thought the cupcake the size of a house was just going to be chocolate, and that would have been fine, because I like chocolate cake... I like all kinds of cake, really.  And the chocolate cake part of this cupcake the size of a house was just so silky and good, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, there was filling in it!  Filling that tasted like the vanilla creme in a donut!  I just couldn't believe it!

When I ate it all up, at the bottom of that beautiful, beautiful cupcake wrapper, there was another note that said "Sweet Dreams, Zoe!"  And it was true.  It was a sweet dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment