Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

The Art Of Pooling

To enjoy the pool properly, ya hafta assess the outside air temperature!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, if you've been following along, you'll know how much I love my mushroom swimming pool.  If you're new and you don't wanna go back and check, just trust me.  I love to spend a day beside my pool!

Also, it's a good idea to see how the water feels in relation to the air!
There's an art to it, though, Friends!  I don't just go swim-crazy all the time.  For instance, if it's a warm day that's too nice to be cooped up inside the house, but not really so warm that I wanna put  my body in the water, then I just put on my bathing suit and lounge beside the pool.  I might take out some toys that are fun to play with in the pool, but I don't necessarily hafta be all up in the water all the time.  You know what I'm saying?

Today's a perfect day to play BESIDE the pool!
I mean, I know there's little kids who love to swim so much they'll get in the water, even if it's cool outside, and the water's chilly, and they'll swim and swim so much their lips turn blue!  How about that?!  And if that's what floats their rubber duckie, who am I to criticize them for it? 

Me, I like warm water, warm air, some fun cups and spoons to pour water into.  I'm a simple kid, really, when you get right down to it.  Simple things make me happy.

The pool's a simple thing, really, and that's what makes pooling an art.  Right water temperature.  Right air temperature and humidity. Knowing when to jump in with both feet and when to just dip in your toes. 

You heard it from your pal Zoe, Friends.  Swimming pools are much more than swimming pools.  They're canvasses, just waiting for you to paint your perfect day!

Now, I'll catch ya later, Friends!  I've got some serious pooling to do!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment