Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Pizza Shortage of Twenty-Thirteen

...So I can't get my Ham'n'Pineapple Aloha Special today?
Friends, I had the darndest thing happen to me the other day.  You see, I wanted to order my favorite pizza. It's an Aloha Special: It has pizza sauce, and cheese, and ham, and pineapple on it, and it's deeeeeee-licious!

The thing of it is, the Big People don't always like my taste in pizza!  Even the Pizza Man makes fun of me.

So anyway, the other day, I called up my Pizza Place and I ordered my Aloha Special Pizza, and darned if they told me we're in the middle of a pizza shortage.  In fact, they called it The Pizza Shortage of Twenty-Thirteen.

I didn't believe it, either, when I first heard about it, but as it turns out, I guess it's true.  All the pizzas come from Somewhere in the Midwest, and there's been a shipping mixfusion, so now the pizzas are stranded Somewhere in the Midwest, I'm quite without my Aloha Special pizza, and certain Big People seem too happy about all this, considering we're in the middle of a Pizza Shortage.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think there was a conspiracy afoot, a fake Pizza Shortage to keep me from having the Aloha Special Pizza I love.  But that's not going to stop me, Friends!

I've learned just the other day, on the Internet, of course, that I don't have to order pizza!  No!  I can make my own, with just a few basic ingredients that are around my house, and if not, readily available from the store!  I even have an oven!

So take that, Pizza Shortage!  This girl is taking matters into her own hands and learning to make her own Aloha Special Pizzas, by golly!


 
Don't let the Pizza Shortage happen to you, Friends!  Learn to make your own!  Rah!

No comments:

Post a Comment