Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

A NonSurgical Spirit Lift for Me!

Sometimes even the Spirit Lift Doctor needs someone to lift her spirits!
Hiya Friends!

Like I told you yesterday, I've been going through some turbulent times lately.  I've been feelin' down.  Been thinking about consulting a colleague to do a Spirit Lift for me, on my spirit.

As it turns out though, now that Cheer Bear's come down the rainbow to me from Care-A-Lot, I don't need the spirit lift.  Cheer Bear has helped me lift out of the dumps. 

This is great news, because now I better understand how my patients are feeling, having experienced the down-in-the-dumps for myself, but I can also serve my patients better, because my spirits aren't down in the dumps.  Can't pull someone out of the dumps if you're there, yourself!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment