Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

This Weekend's Weather!

Guess I'll be hauling out my three-and-a-half season woolies tonight!
Well hello, there, Friends!  How the heck are you on this fine fall day?

You know, despite the occasional rain, we've had a Pretty Fantastic Fall so far.  September was absolutely gorgeous.  October's been sufficiently fall-y, but not overmuch so. 

But I heard something about this weekend's weather that chilled me to my very bones.  You see, I overheard Mommy talking with her digital assistant Siri on her dang ol' iPhone about the weekend's weather, and Siri told Mommy that bad weather's on its way.  Cold temperatures and possible SNOW!!!

Well, ya know, where I come from, we don't necessarily preamble this sort of weather as "bad."  We just call it "weather."  It seems a little early to be talkin' about snow, but it is mid-October, and I hear this is not unprecedented for this part of the country this time of year.

Siri, you see, is from California, so I can understand why she'd get a little nervous about cold temperatures and fluffy white precipitation.  But me?  Heck, I've lived here my whole entire life.  All's that's going to change for me is I'll start layerin' up my fabulous fashions.  Pullin' on my BabyLegs that fit me like legwarmers now instead of leggings.  They make life a lot warmer!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Stay warm!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment