Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Ten-Eleven!

On Counting Days, I like to sing songs about numbers!
Hiya, Friends!  Didja know that today's Ten-Eleven?  That's almost a Counting Day!  I mean, it would be a Counting Day if it were Ten-Eleven-Twelve.  But it's Ten-Eleven-Fifteen, so I dropped the Fifteen.

It's still enough of a Counting Day for me! 

Counting Days on the calendar are really fun, because it gets me thinking about numbers and how numbers work together to make math.  It's really fascinating if you approach it in such a manner! 

It also makes me think of one of my favorite jokes of all time.  Do you wanna hear it?  Sure!

Okay.  Why is Six afraid of Seven?  Do you know?  Because SEVEN EIGHT NINE!  Oh my goodness!  The humanity!  Or the numerosity!  How ever you're lookin' at it!

Friends, there's room for silliness, even in numbers and numbery things.  Remember that on this Close Enough to a Counting Day, mmmkay?  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment