Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy Back to the Future Day!

I'm still waiting for my Solar Shades from Pizza Hut.
Friends, this is the day I've been waiting for, ever since I watched Back to the Future Part II on Monday night: It's Wednesday, October 21, 2015.

I have to admit that I'm kinda hoping that Marty and Doc get a little mixed up and insteadda going to Hill Valley, California, they travel instead to Harrison Valley, Pennsylvania.  Then I could hop in my pedal-car and go visit 'em!

And also ask 'em if they could get me a pair of those Solar Shades from Pizza Hut in 1989, since it's on their way home.  I have it all planned out: they could do what they need to do in 2015, and then stop in 1989 at a Pizza Hut for some pizza and to buy me my Solar Shades (I want a pair of each- I've talked myself right into it and cannot choose a winner, because they're all winners!)  Then they could package up my Solar Shades, back in 1985, address the package to me, and leave instructions for the Dead Letter Office to deliver me those Solar Shades tomorrow, in 2015.

Well, I'm not heartless, making them send me the solar shades the very day they get back from visiting 2015.  That's a long and arduous trip, and it's also why I'm giving them a day to get 'em to the Dead Letter Office! How about that?!

Friends, I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment