Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Nightmares Can Be Hilarious!

Bad dreams can be SO FUNNY after you've woken up!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday!

This is gonna seem like a really weird post at first, but bear with me, mmmkay, Big People?!

The other night, I had a nightmare.  A bad dream.  I dreamed that I was downstairs in my house, and it started getting old and brown.  The floor was old and bumpy, the stairs were old and bumpy, none of the lights worked, and when I went up to my bedroom, it was also old and bumpy.  My sound machine and air conditioner were making weird noises, and I couldn't turn 'em off, because they already were off, and I couldn't turn 'em on, either!

This dream really had me SCARED!, Friends!  It's all I could talk about the next day.  Everybody I saw that day, I told 'em about my nightmare.  I told 'em about how everything was gettin' old and bumpy right before my very eyes, and how it scared me!

And then a funny thing happened: the more I talked about my nightmare, the more I realized that it was really, really funny, actually.  Hilarious.  Isn't that something?

I think the thing of it is that dreams can be surreal and ridiculous.  When you're in 'em, you don't recognize or appreciate that, but when you're awake, and the logical part of your brain is up and working, it's easy for it to point out how funny those bad dreams really are.  Sometimes.  I'm glad that's the case for me and my bumpy old nightmare.

Friends, I love ya lots, and I hope you never feel like you're stuck in a waking nightmare when you come see me at my home on the Web!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment