Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pumpkin Spice: The Spice Girl 2015 Deserves!

Spice Basics with Pumpkin Spice!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Tuesday.

Say, I think you know by now that I really like the Spice Girls and two of their songs.  That's why I wanna stage a Spice Girls Revival, but not with the Nineties Spice Girls Lineup, or even the Nineties Spice Girls names.

Actually, what I'm angling for is to present myself as the missing Spice Girl, a musical woman warrior who reflects today's world, the way we are in Twenty-Fifteen.  Therefore, I'm gonna brand myself in my Spice Girls Revival persona as Pumpkin Spice, because that's all you hear about these days. 

My costume will be Lululemon yoga pants, a long, fitted long-sleeve white T-shirt, an infinity scarf, a high, messy top-knot in my hair, Ugg boots, a yoga mat in a yoga bag hand woven from recycled pop bottles, and of course, a Pumpkin Spice Bambinoccino... because I'm not old enough for a ubiquitous Pumpkin Spice Latte.

If you think Pumpkin Spice of the Spice Girls Revival sounds a little basic, that's intentional.  The original Spice Girls were manufactured to fit into a record executive's idea of what was cool, and Pumpkin Spice has been manufactured to reflect her own manufacturedness.  Kind of like a self-aware Barbie doll, except with normal proportions.  That's Pumpkin Spice for ya!

As for my music, I'm not going to play any music.  The real Spice Girls actually didn't.  They had Auto-Tune.  What I'll do at my concerts instead is talk about how authentic the experience is and how I was authentic before authentic was authentic.

In other words, Friends, in Pumpkin Spice, I'm giving the world the Spice Girl 2015 deserves!

#authentic  #PumpkinSpice  #AuthenticallySpicyPumpkinSpice #OhMiGodILoveYogaPants  #ToInfinityScarfAndBeyond #PleaseRecycle  #LiveAuthentic


No comments:

Post a Comment