Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Forever Four

So many clothes, shoes-n-accessories!
Big People, have I ever told you about my favorite store to go shoppin' in for myself?  I used to think Toyota was my favorite store, until I learned that Toyota is not a toy store and instead is a car dealership.  I guess I was thinking of Toys-R-Us or something, but I think Toyota is a snappier name for a toy store. 

Anyways, that isn't my favorite store to shop for myself.  Don't get me wrong.  I love a good toy store.  I love toys and shoppin' for them.  But there's always the justification factor when it comes to buying toys.  Whenever I want a new toy, do I ever get the third degree: where are you gonna keep it?  Are ya really gonna play with that more than a day?  Don't you have one almost just like it, just a different color?

The answer to that last one is if it's a different color, it's a completely different toy.  Of course.

But clothings are a different story.  There isn't so much with the justification and the grilling when I want to buy a new outfit.  See, as a Little Kid, do I ever grow fast.  And clothes are something of a necessity.  Usually, once the Grill gets fired up and Mommy and Daddy think they're gonna throw on a coupla justification burger patties for me to cook up to perfection for 'em, I shut that operation right the heck down by asking 'em if they'd rather I just run around naked. 

That sure as heck fixes their dang ol' wagons!  Of course I can't just run around naked! 

So my favorite clothing store for myself is Forever Four.  You grownups have your own version of this, I understand.  It's called Forever 21, and you picked 21 as the age to be, on accounta when you're twenty-one, you get the perks of bein' an adult, but mostly have the carefree, free-wheelin' lifestyle of a teenager still.  Kinda the best of both worlds, I hear. That's the same premise behind Forever Four.  When you're four, you get to do all kinds of fun stuff the bigger kids get to do, but since you're four, the expectations on skill, responsibility, precision, behavior, and attention span are significantly managed to the point of being lowered, it could be argued.  None of my never-mind.  Bein' four's great, and they really get that at Forever Four.  Their clothings are fun, fashion-forward, colorful, sparkly, pretty much comfortable, because we Little Kids are all about comfort...

That's something you can't say about your Forever 21 stores, Big People.  Some of those clothings in there just cannot be comfortable.  There just isn't enough to 'em!  But at Forever Four, we just don't have that problem.

So that's my favorite source for Little Kid clothings for the fashion forward four-year-old that I am. 

Hey, Friends!  I love ya lots, but there's a sale I hafta get to at the Forever Four in the Bingham Centre. Even I hafta wait in the checkout lines, just like everybody else, so I'd better go!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment