Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Not Spring Yet Break!

I'm going on Spring Break in my dang old head, that's for sure!
Big People!  Guess what?!

It's Friday already!  How the heck right about that?!

Well, ya know, a lotta people older than me are goin' on Spring Break starting this afternoon or this evening.  Spring Break happens when the college shuts down for a weeker so, all the kids get on planes, and head to ... well, I guess wherever college kids go for Spring Break.  What an interesting phenomenon!

I'm not going on an actual Spring Break myself.  It's okay. I have plenty of ideas of where I'd go for Spring Break, if I were going on Spring Break. 

I'm thinking I'd probably hop on a dang ol' plane or maybe the Autotrain with my pink pedal car and go down to Disney World to see my pal Mickey Mouse and talk marvelous hair accessories with my friend Minnie Mouse.  Maybe I'd even work in her bow-tique for my Spring Break.  That'd be a lotta fun, if ya ask me!  I bet it'd also be a lotta fun to drive around Disney World on all that pavement. 

Friends, I've gotta tell you.  I love my pink pedal car, but unless I can drive it (carefully) in the dang ol' house, I hafta drive it on the gravel outside, and guess what.  Gravel is HARD to pedal on!  I mean, I know it's extra resistance, and that it's great for my quads, hammies, and glutes, but there's a line between excellent exercise and justa pain in the neck... or legs, as the case may be.  All that pavement at dang ol' Disney World sounds like a pedal-car driver's dream come true!

So that's my thoughts on Not Spring Yet Break!  It still sounds like a great way to whoop it up and if you get to, Big People, please do!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment