Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

I'm Always Careful!

I guess a broken arm renders my "always careful" record null and void, huh?
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, the other night, I broke my arm.  The official name is a "right radial fracture," and the ER doctor said it's a "buckle" break, meaning I made my bone buckle.

Anyways, me breakin' my arm was just about the WORST thing that I coulda done, vis-a-vis my independence and freedom to decide how I play.

You see, the night after I broke my arm, it was Daddy's birthday, so I was doin' a twirling dance for Daddy I call "the Dervish," and I no sooner got started than Mommy and Daddy shouted out, "BE CAREFUL, ZOE!!!" at me.  To which I responded: "I'm always careful!"

Do you know what my folks did then?  The both looked at me, then at my splint, and then looked at me again and started laughing.  At first, I thought 'Jerks!'  and then I realized I'd definitely damaged my safety cred by fracturing my arm.  So I ended up thinking "Now these jerks are gonna think they're always right!"

But I kept those thoughts to myself.  I might be reckless, apparently, but I'm not stupid!

Anyways, I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment