Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

We Did the Timewarp Again!

I got here an hour early, but everything else, I'm an hour late on today!
Friends!  Hiya!  It's me, your pal Zoe! 

Hey.  Do you feel like you're runnin' an hour late, despite feeling like you got up at your regular time today?  Well, there's a reason for that. 

We've done the Timewarp again, Big People.  It wasn't really a step to the left, then a jump to the right, but we definitely did the Timewarp again last night!

You see, we changed our clocks ahead an hour once again last night.  Just took that dang ol' minute-hand and gave it a parade lap into the Future, and here we are.

This timewarp always messes me right the heck up, Big People.  I was used to it being daylight when I got up in the morning, and now it's dark again.  And then when it's Bedtime, I'm never ready.  I mean, I never am ready for bedtime when we're on Standard Time, so now after our timewarp, I feel like Mommy and Daddy are tryin' to put me to bed in the middle of the afternoon.  Because guess what.  It's still daylight at my bedtime.

This is ridiculous, Big People!  I don't like it.  Not one little bit. 

But I do like you.  I'll see ya tomorrow, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment