Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Me and Beebster!

We've got some Little Giraffes to go rescue, Beebster!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday!

Well, ya know, I'm an adventurous Little Kid, always up for an adventure, and today's no exception!

Today, my adventuring is taking me to rescue a herd of Little Giraffes, location known only to me, my pal BB-8, and the Little Giraffes who are in need of rescuing, of course.  The Beebster and I are flying in my Magnificent Flying Machine to get to those Little Giraffes. 

BB-8 is pretty much the perfect partner in a Little Giraffe rescue mission, on account of him bein' really smart, and good at navigating, and also when we get to the Little Giraffes, BB-8 can get 'em on my Magnificent Flying Machine without scarin' 'em, since he just looks like a huggable fella.  Also, BB-8 has been on all kinds of more dangerous adventures long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away, so herding up a buncha frightened Little Giraffes and helpin' me get 'em to safety is gonna seem like a piece of cake to BB-8.

Friends, I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, but BB-8 has spotted our Little Giraffes who need rescuing, so it's all about to get real here.  I better go.  I'll see ya tomorrow, though!  You bet!

I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment