Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Be FABULOUS This Halloween!

I needed a maxi dress to contain this much fabulosity!
Hiya, Friends!  I know you've still got lots to do to preparate for Halloween, so I won't keep ya long.

Whatever you choose to dress up as tonight for Halloween, Friends, own it.  Embrace your costume in all its fabulous glory. 

You know I sure will be!

Now, I hafta go do a final map of my Tricker Treat route, empty out Mommy's pilot bag, and make sure my costume has all its pieces and that they're properly steamed and pressed, so I look nice and professional.

I love ya lots, Big People!  And I can't wait to see ya tomorrow, to tell ya all about my wonderful Halloween experience!  Although, I gotta say, I'm pretty fabulous and flamboyant every day of the year.  You try it today, Friends!  It's fun!

I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment