Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

You Know What Today Is!

Peace on Earth, Friends!  Peace on Earth!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, it's the Twenty-Fifth of the Month, and the Month happens to be October, so you know what I'm about to remind you of.  Christmas is a mere two months away, which means if you haven't started your shopping or planned out your cookie menu or decorating strategy, it's time to get crackalackin'.

I know what you're gonna say.  Zoe, it isn't even HALLOWEEN yet!  Why are you talkin' about CHRISTMAS?!  What the heck about Thanksgiving?!

To that, I say, I'm talkin' about Christmas because it's a big holiday, and Halloween is in six days.  You've known about Halloween all year long, and if you're prepared like me, you're prepared for Halloween already.  There's no need to talk about it now! 

As for Thanksgiving, seriously, Friends, the only time anybody ever brings up Thanksgiving is either the week before to find out who's bringing what to the feast and which channel they'll be watching the Macy's Parade (which skews heavily toward... CHRISTMAS!!! by the way!)... or when I start talking about Christmas before Halloween. We aren't going to forget about Thanksgiving.  There's just not as much to talk about and obsess over.

Christmas, though, Friends, is on its way, no matter how much you don't want to think about it.  Don't worry.  I'll be reminding you periodically between now and the big day.  My people are VERY enthusiastic about Christmas.

Anyway, Friends, Peace on Earth and all that.  Every day.  I love ya lots and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment