Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Thinking of Zinnia Days!

When it snows, I like to think of my Zinnia Days!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, it happened over the weekend.  The thing we were kind of dreading all Fall happened over the weekend, and it snowed.

It's kind of a bummer, I know.  I like snow after Thanksgiving, but right here in October, I just feel like Winter's trying to encroach on Fall's time with us, you know? 

In times like these, when the snow falls prematurely, I like to think of my garden outside, and how fun it was to watch each Zinnia and Marigold explode from just green to COLOR!  Like fireworks, really. 

Try it, Friends!  If the snow starts to gettin' ya down, think about all the flowers in the garden in the summer.  Get out your pictures of your flowers in the garden in the summer.  It'll make ya feel better.  It'll make ya feel like you've saved a little bit of the summer.

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment