Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Make New Friends

Hey there...strange...pink teddy bear!
Hiya, Friends!  You know, sometimes, when ya meet somebody new, it's hard to just start talkin' to 'em. 

I recently had that experience.  I was feelin' kinda down as I sat waiting for the North Bingham Underground to pick me up, and this strange pink teddy bear sat next to me on the waiting bench. 

I was reluctant to say anything to the strange pink teddy bear at first, because my first impulse was to yell, "HEY!  YOU'RE A PINK TEDDY BEAR!" 

I kind of think if you were a pink teddy bear, you'd know it.  No point in re-hashing the obvious.

But you know what?  The pink teddy bear started talking to ME!  The name is Cheer Bear, and as it turns out, Cheer Bear was there specifically to see me! 

Cheer Bear heard I was having a bad day and slipped down on a rainbow from Care-A-Lot.  Said we were going to be friends, and proceeded to make my day better, just by being a friend! How about that?!

I still don't know whether Cheer Bear is a boy bear or a girl bear, but I love Cheer Bear to pieces!  It just seems awkward to ask, at this point, you know?

Anyways, Friends, if you need a friend, be a friend.  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment