Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

It's Friday...

...I'll go nuts and enjoy the trip!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday!

Well, ya know, there's an oldie song by The Cure that is "Friday I'm In Love."  It's a catchy tune, and recently, I heard a parody version called "Friday I Go Nuts." 

I gotta admit, I like the latter version better, because I can really relate to that.  Have you ever gotten to the end of a week and just flipped out in the best possible way, just because you made it to Friday?  That's where I am, right now.

I love Fridays.  I know you do, too, Friends.  So in light of me going nuts on this Friday and all, I'm gonna go ahead and not keep ya one minute longer.  I'll be back tomorrow to delight and entertain you, but right now, I think we should all observe and enjoy this glorious Friday.

I love ya lots, Friends!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment