Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Gut Check Time!

This is my CANDY FACE!!!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Day Before Halloween to You!  This is a B-I-G day!  Big!  There's so much to think about and so much to do!

Do you have your plan all set? 

Do you have your costume pressed or steamed and assembled and ready to put on tomorrow night? 

What about your Tricker Treatin' route?

And speakin' of Tricker Treatin', have you chosen your Tricker Treatin' receptacle?  Some people like to go super old-school and just collect their candy in a pillow case.  That's cool, but you can also carry around a plastic pumpkin to collect your Tricker Treat Treasures.  I like those plastic pumpkins.  I'm especially fond of the biggest size they make.  That shows that you have confidence that you're gonna max out your Tricker Treatin' for the evening. 

Of course, another option is to match your Tricker Treatin' Candy Collectin' Receptacle to your costume.  A witch could carry a cauldron, a race car driver could carry a spare helmet, or a pilot could carry a flight bag.  For instance.  I'm plannin' on dressin' up as a pilot tomorrow night, and I'm really leanin' toward carryin' Mommy's Jeppesen Sandersen flight bag for my Halloween treats.  That thing is HUGE, and if I run out of room in the roomy main compartment, there are all kindsa pockets on the outside.  How about that?

How the heck right about that?!

Halloween's all about preparedness, Big People! 

I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment