Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Disneyworld Is Real

You mean to tell me I can hop right on a plane and see Minnie Mouse in Florida?
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you!

Hey, if you know me, you know I just love the Disney Channel.  I love to watch Mickey and Minnie, Doc McStuffins, Sheriff Callie, Star Wars Rebels, PJ Masks, and ALL the Disney Princess Movies, not just "Frozen" now.

I always thought that Disneyworld was a mythical land that lived only in books and imagination, but as I recently found out...

DISNEYWORLD IS REAL!!!

This might not be news to you Big People, but trust me.  To me, this is HUGE!  The thought that I can just hop on a plane and go see Minnie and Elsa and Anna and Cinderella and all my other Disney friends, just completely takes me aback in the best possible way!

DISNEYWORLD IS REAL!!! And I really wanna go.  So I have a presentation to plan, to present to Mommy and Daddy, so they'll take me.  How about that?!  I'll see ya tomorrow. I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment