Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Lookin' for a Few Good Movies

Cold nights are great for watchin' movies!
Well, hiya, Big People!  How are you?  It's Friday, so I couldn't complain today, even if I wanted to, but as it turns out, I don't want to complain, so it's all happy and swell, isn't it?

Hey.  The recent spate of cool, rainy weather has got me to thinkin' about Movie Night.  Don't get me wrong.  Any night is a great night for Movie Night.  But these cool, rainy ones are particularly great, don't you think?

That's why I'm lookin' for a few good movies.  I have quite a movie collection myself, but thing of it is, I've seen all my movies I have, lotsa times, and I'm lookin' for something new.  It isn't that I'm spoiled or anything, always needin' to have new, new, new; in fact, quite often I CHOOSE to watch the same movie a couple-three times in a row, sometimes even on the very same day.  I'm just tryin' to shake up my life a little bit, is all!

I don't wanna bore you with a long list of the movies I own.  In fact, what I'm really interested in knowing is what movies are your favorite Movie Night movies?  Maybe you and I have the same movies we love to watch, and knowing what you like to watch in a movie will help me see that movie from a different perspective, or will give me something to talk about with you the next time I see you.  Or, you might just help me discover new favorites.

I don't like scary movies, but I DO like movies outside the Little Kid aisle sometimes.  The Back to the Future movies, for instance.  The Harry Potter films... Why, I watched "Chamber of Secrets" in my hotel room in Cleveland, even that part where Harry stabs the giant snake and Young Voldemort's face melts right the heck off, just like that, and then I went right to sleep afterwards.  So I'm a Little Kid with a strong constitution.

All righty, Friends: lemme know what your favorite Movie Night movies are, or movies you think I'd like!  I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment